Before I tell you my skincare routine, I’ll tell you a little about my skin. (I can’t give all of the credit for my skin to skincare because honestly, I have great genes. My Mom, grandmother, and even my dad- all have beautiful skin.) I’m olive toned with only occasional hormonal breakouts, extremely sensitive skin, very little discoloration, and very few freckles. I thank my family pretty often for passing down their genetics. But with that being said, I’m all about skincare and 110% believe prevention is key when it comes to aging. Growing up, my Grandi had hundreds of serums, toners, moisturizers, and cleansers. I was introduced to the skincare game early on and have been a top player for years. The photo below is from her 69th birthday party this year… the woman’s skin is flawless & she’s never had plastic surgery on her face. (She thought it was hilarious to put her candles backwards- which might have been because of the margaritas, but that’s a different story.) You’re probably wondering, “What fountain of youth does she bathe in?” Botox, vitamins, & great skincare. (I do not use products that have parabens and I do splurge on quality skincare because the ingredients matter.) I’m going to tell you every little step in my skincare regimen with hopes that it gives you the glowy, smooth, & plump skin like Grandi’s. (Because that’s what we all really want isn’t it?)
Morning at Home:
- Face Wash: Glytone Mild Cream Cleanser
- Ice Roller: Esarora
- Facial Toning: NuFace Trinity
- Peel Pads: Cane+Austin Miracle Pads
- This step is either to put on my “simple makeup” (blog post coming soon) or to put my sunscreen on.
Evening at Home:
- Repeat Face Wash from Morning ( First, I use this Makeup Eraser if I have makeup on.)
- Exfoliating Mask 2-3x a week: Botaniko Papaya Enzyme Mask
- Repeat Peel Pads from Morning
- (This part gets a little tricky.) Every other night I use Passport to Beauty F.A.C.E. Oil. On the in between nights, I alternate between these three depending on what my skin is doing: PCA Retinol (for when my skin is doing fine), Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum (for when I have blackheads, blemishes, or marks from breakouts), Renée Rouleau Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum (for after the breakout when my skin is still a little too sensitive for Retinol).
- On nights I use F.A.C.E. oil, before applying the oil, I spritz my face with Roses N Rosé, Rose Water then apply Rodan+Fields Active Hydration Serum while it’s still damp. (You can use the code SAJE20 for 20% off all Roses N Rosé products.)
- Lip Scrub: Roses N Rosé Smooches
- Lip Serum: Rodan+Fields Lip Renewing Serum
- Lash Serum: Rodan+Fields Lashboost
- If my sinuses are bothering me or if I have a headache, I put this ice mask on while I’m falling asleep & it works wonders. (It’s also amazing to use after any facial procedures that cause inflammation.)
- Forma with Leslie for 5 consecutive weeks (one session per week) every 6 months
- European Facial including derma-planing and Sensi Peel with Charlene at Rituals Day Spa once per month
- 20 units of botox in forehead every 90 days (for prevention)
- 1/2 syringe of Juvaderm in lips every 9-12 months
*I was not paid to endorse any products listed above.
If you try my routine, be sure to tag me on Instagram and let me know how you liked it! Don’t forget to join my Ladies-Only Facebook Group where we talk about all things beauty, health, relationship, and life related.
Reblogged this on LIFE STORY'S FROM LINCOLN.